How to order
- Add size required to cart and check out. If size is not listed order the closest larger size available.
- Upon completion of sale, download and complete supplied Lift Curtain Design Submission PDF with drawing/measurements of lift curtain required.
- Email the completed Lift Curtain Design Submission document to email@example.com. Please quote your invoice number and include any relevant additional information.
- Once the Lift Curtains have been completed they will be sent to your nominated shipping address complete with tracking details to your email and mobile phone.
• Made in Australia from Australian Materials.
• Heavy duty insulation inner with strengthened blended cotton outer material.
• Cut out windows included if required.
• Stencil “Danger Mirror Behind” included where applicable.
• Custom made coated hanging hooks included for easy, damage free installation.
• Eyelets included for additional hanging options.
• Custom made storage bag included for long term storage.
• All additional options included are placed and added via customers specifications on Lift Curtain Design Submission PDF.
• Prices include 3 panels (2 side panels and 1 rear panel).
• Standard colour is Navy Blue, black or Grey (depending on stock availability).
Terms & Conditions
As this is a custom made product, Southern Tarpaulins offers a no refund policy. Production times vary depending on material availability, but will generally be 3-6 weeks. Southern Tarpaulins will be guided by measurements on your Lift Curtain Design Submission form. By submitting your form to Southern Tarpaulins you are hereby taking all design responsibility of your custom made lift curtains. Southern Tarpaulins will create your lift curtains in purely a manufacturing capacity. Please note that we do not supply the capstan studs or screws required to hang blankets fitted with eyelets.